Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the role
It’s an exciting time to join Rome2rio! We are implementing an ambitious 3-year strategy, and our people play a key role in our success. To help us on this growth journey we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our people team. This newly created role offers opportunities to create the best candidate and recruitment experiences for a scaling tech startup that engages monthly with 30 million people around the globe.
This is our first dedicated internal Talent Acquisition role, ideal for a hands-on and energetic person with experience in tech and digital recruitment, looking for a role that is both strategic and heavy on the tools, with a genuine passion for finding great people for great roles.
We have a people first mindset, we prioritise growth and development, we are passionate about our work, and we have fun doing it!
You will have space to work with autonomy while influencing new initiatives in the talent acquisition space. You’ll have flexibility when and where you work, focus on outcomes over output, and an environment where your input is valued.
Our people team is small but impactful! You will be reporting to our people lead who values and supports your personal growth, is passionate about team engagement and a work environment that is true to our values. We have a learning team culture and encourage each other in everything that we do.
In this role you’ll get to
- Deliver and execute end to end recruitment strategies from brief to offer
- Become a brand ambassador, communicating our narrative, ambition and culture
- Partner with business leaders on their recruitment needs and provide solutions to identify and attract high quality talent
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and create a network of future Romios
- Champion our commitment to diversity and inclusion throughout all recruitment activities
- Coach and support hiring teams to interview candidates confidently and make great recruitment decisions
- Contribute to people team projects and initiatives to ensure we are an employer of choice attracting great talent and team players
- Take a leading role in outreach efforts to engage up and coming generations of talent
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who has experience across the talent attraction space and proven success delivering creative end to end recruitment and employer branding strategies. A passion for delivering exceptional candidate experiences, a hands on approach and a flexible mindset is essential to be successful in this role.
- 3+ years experience in a recruitment or talent acquisition role, ideally within the technology market, across the recruitment lifecycle
- Experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing and marketing tools
- Natural ability to develop strong relationships and be a trusted advisor across the business
- A proactive sourcing approach and capability to engage with diverse candidate talent pools
- An open and flexible mindset to get involved when needed as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to communicate our brand and create great recruitment experiences for all stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously, as well as part of a collaborative team
- Positive attitude that complements being part of a small team whilst working well in a broader organisation
Skills we’re interested in
It would be great if you brought experience or a willingness to learn the following:
- Experience working in a startup or tech environment
- A passion for travel and/or technology would be an advantage
looking for a role that is both strategic and heavy on the tools, with a genuine passion for finding great people for great roles.